Saturday, September 11, 2010

Salt Rock N' Roll




So as of late I have had the sudden craving to wear raw crystals, many layered silver necklaces and as many of my rings as possible. I'm so glad I found the Salt Rock USB light my good friend Catherine gave me nearly a year ago for my birthday. I want the wifi to extend to my room, talk to my boyfriend under my dona and have this baby set up. And fairly lights. Spangly, over the top fairy lights.

Raw crystal necklaces, prism gem and sliced agate jewellery can be found in the following posts:
Your Only Black Swan
Lady Flashback
Closet Obsessions
Closet Obsessions
Fashion Canvas

2 comments:

  1. this is fantastic!! i LOVE IT!! i have a dinosaur egg shell shaped lamp and I think it may need a friend hehehe.... where did your friend get it from??

    thank you for tagging me :)

    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    x Your Only Blackswan

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a problem!
    I have no idea, maybe something like tree of life or one of those organic shops :)

    and not a problem, your work and posts are fantastic

    ReplyDelete