Saturday, July 31, 2010

Life's no Picnic




Turns out the tree was graffiti tagged. PWNed.


Stretchin' out, you know just chilling in the tree tops. As you do...










Peace.




I'd look pretty damn with a mustache if you ask me.










See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil. I spruken the Deutsch actually.





These were taken in the glorious Summer of 09/10. Seems like only last week but it was in fact a staggering 6 months ago. In 6 months so much can change and I guess I'm only really understanding that now since so many good things have happened to me as of late as well as a couple of bad things. I'm taking the bad things with the good but only focusing on the positives. How else will I be able to go on if I hang on to the bad shit that's already behind me? I won't be able to.

Life is what you make it, and I just cruise along

-Someone very wise once told me

No comments:

Post a Comment