Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yashica

I bought a cheap Japanese camera, with only 5 mega pixels and an equally unimpressive and disproportional optical zoom. Why?
I was very impressed with the Yashica EZ Digital F521's range of affects and filter lens for a digital hand-held camera and the range it showed. It looked so damn good I bought it off eBay without properly looking at a review of it.

And somehow I'm still happy with it.

I always prided myself on avoiding cheap affects that would make photographs achieve some level above the novice level and the fact that everything taken in black and white photography can be judged as good.
Although I still hold with my camera morals, I can't help but take a few quick snaps and pop them up on here. Especially when I'm avoiding summarising an entire novel as holiday homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment