Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Holiday I always wanted














Knott's Berry Farm Resort and we also stayed at the resort hotel which was a 5 minute walk away from the hotel and near a lot of cool things. It had a beautiful pool and the rides were amazing like nothing I'll ever see as long as I live and experience. I'm so glad I made myself go on everything.










Disneyland. The 'promised' land. The happiest place on Earth.
The best atmosphere. The best day of my life except when my boyfriend took me to his Debutante Ball.














The beautiful picturesque Santa Monica Beach.


Universal Studios Krustyland :)








San Francisco.

Captured my holiday to America on a few different cameras including two disposable cameras with 800 ISO speed film. Good decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment