Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kodak Moments

Before I went on my holiday to America for two weeks in January at the start of this year I loaded myself up with some ammunition. That was 20 AA batteries to power my Fujifilm S1800 camera which uses 4 at a time, two disposable cameras with 29 shots on ISO 800 speed film and a lomography fisheye camera which had two rolls of film go through it.
Had my mother let me I would have taken more cameras and if my expenses allowed I would have bought other cameras in preparation for the trip such as a Diana F+ and Diana Mini.
These will have to be brought when I go to America a second time.

There's just so much more I want to see and explore around my country and overseas.













Knott's Berry Farm Resort, rides and amusement park. They had the best rides there including the X-Celerator which I went on 7 times just to proove how tough I am.










Disneyland had the best atmosphere and it was even better than I imagined, even if everyone claimed that the rides there weren't as good as Knotts I loved seeing the characters in suits and all the merchandise they sold was a sight for sore eyes and sore wallets.














Santa Monica Beach.


Krustyland located at Universal Studios. We went on the Simpsons rides before the crowds came and the lines became super long. And while you waited in line you could watch your favourite pieces of Krusty and amusement park related humour!








San Francisco, beauitful houses with a great habour and beautiful peers but the scariest lot of hobos and homeless people and weirdos I have ever seen in my life. If I ever return there I will certainly not be going alone and if I can help it I am bringing a male with me to be strong and protect me.

I went to Disneyland and I used a cheap disposable camera. I couldn't possibly be more proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment