Saturday, April 16, 2011

I have a new man in my life






Hamish if you're reading this I'm sorry you had to find out this way. But I have a new man in my life.
He's sensitive, smart, cute and has a sharp dress sense. He's always there for me and he's a great listener. He's in shape and is easily adaptable. He's hot pink and always keen to go with me when I'm out shopping or when I go to the city. He's the perfect travel companion. Introducing Mr. Pink, the holy grail of Diana F+ cameras for me and the camera that made me get into collecting lomography brand cameras. The hot pink colour accentuated the sharp figure of the body and smooth curves of the flash and adapter. Lightweight and sleek, the Diana F+ cameras and Mr Pink captured my imagination and has lead me on a whirlwind romance.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment