Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Golden Fleet

Photographs taken from San Francisco on the harbour, before we took our ferry trip around to look at Alcatraz from afar and gain different perspectives on the glorious Golden Gate Bridge. The teachers handed out these dodgy little one use binoculars but I have about two that I brought back home since they are heaps of fun to mess around with. For some reason the first photograph taken looks as if there is a slight fish eye distortion effect to it and I have no idea how to make it happen again. Also they are brightly coloured... I'm trying to figure out how I can suspend them on my ceiling with a bunch of other random things but I don't have any string that's strong enough. Saw some lazy grey looking seals, which are a little difficult to photograph even if they don't move around a lot. It's hard because they all just look like a bunch of slippery rocks piled next to each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment