Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nebulae

Black Milk Leggings came in the mail today HUZZAH! I fulfilled my wish to become the owner of a rad pair of these leggings and I did it. I'd love to put them in a time capsule somewhere for my older self to find and muse about. I wonder how fashion will change then... I'm wearing my shirt tails out to cover up my thighs and ass since it's a size M and maybe I needed an L (beggars can't be choosers) I'll just have to pick up more shifts at work and hit the exercise bike more to work it off. Or let my body feed of the fat stored or just cut down on chocolate. But chocolate is so good...

I always told myself I would refuse to wear leggings as pants but these babies are just so beautiful and they're going to inspire me to lose weight and they are awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment