Monday, August 22, 2011

Moving at the speed of light

That's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit! I love how low security is to keep the giant tortoises inside, since they move so slowly, are too heavy to lift and cannot be possibly stolen from their exhibit without anyone noticing that a.) one of them is missing from their enclosure, and b.) that the person who lifted one is probably suffer from acute hernia and they also have a rather lumpy parcel concealed under their trench coat. I did originally plan to go to the zoo and use my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles backpack since sometimes the giant tortoises do coast near the fence of their enclosure but I used a canvas backpack instead and they were in the middle of the enclosure or sitting under the heat lamp anyway so there was no loss there.

No comments:

Post a Comment