Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sunsets

Something about the combination of a sunset in Winter and a faint little drizzle of rain brought out some amazing colours in my street this week, and since the trees are all bare since they also dropped their leaves I got some nice effects out of it as a little study break. It's funny, sort of in the middle of my semester I felt like I had no time for relaxing and taking a few quick snaps but it does sort of help me. I also took a few photographs of this scene using my Diana F+ Mr. Pink using 800 ASO film and a telephoto lens as well as having the back panel taped up to prevent unpredictable light leaks. I hope the lens was "focused" but then again the definition of focused can get very blurred with those plastic cameras...







No comments:

Post a Comment