Friday, July 1, 2011

Let's Zorbas!

The night after the last day of Term 2 and I was absolutely knackered. Could only really bother to get dressed and gussied up and I didn't even want to bring a camera of my own! Something strange had gotten into me, probably exhaustion and feeling tired.

Borrowed my friend Lauren's camera and passed it around the table and we got up to some goofy stuff and danced the Zorbas around the room and there was plate smashing too. Amazing food, a little better than working on a Friday night but I did miss refereeing.

Had a lot of fun taking photographs of Maddy once again, some of them will make an appearance at her 21st no doubt, they are pretty hilarious.














Giving out best Blue Steel and being really really ridiculously good looking.





No comments:

Post a Comment