Saturday, July 30, 2011

No pain, no gain


Was planning on bringing out these babies for a little photo shoot in my room and since I freed up a lot of space by cleaning my room I now have a fairly neutral backdrop which I can use in conjunction with my tripod! I broke the smalled 15cm high one I was using before for about the third time and it looks as if it's not worth trying to salvage it again so the shots are a little wonky since I had to rest the camera on top of the broken tripod while balancing myself in these cat print silk pumps a la Miu Miu 2010 style. They are by far a lot cheaper than the real thing but too small for my feet to properly wear. I have to wait till I get so old that I start shrinking before I can wear them :(
Hurt a fair bit but I have been dying to use these in a shoot conducted by myself, if I can find my frilly socks then I may do a second one with a different camera or in a different set up to see if I improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment