Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I collect Cameras


Went to the city with my mother on Saturday and checked out Zara. When we waited outside the queue with the velvet ropes seemed a bit much but even with the expansive floorspace it looked as if they needed to control the amount of people that went in and out. Mother says her colleagues called it an expensive Supre but the quality did blow me away (as did the price tags, ouch). I was a little annoyed that they had copied Prada S/S 2011 so blatantly borrowing the bright colour scheme of orange, pink blue and green as well as horizontal stripes but I bought a stripey green and black top and mum got black blouse with white polka dots. I love my new top, makes me feel like the Wicked Witch of the West and looks really good with black jeans. Can't wait to wear it around my boyfriend.

I felt a little bored so I brought my cameras out to play using the blouse as a background including my new Polaroid Barbie camera which I have yet to test considering the cost of the new Impossible Project 600 film and the fact I have almost 500 photographs to print at Harvey Norman while they still have 9 c prints on offer. Really should begin to use my Diana cameras more, rather than just admire they way they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment