Saturday, September 17, 2011

King Kong

When going past a miniaturised set of King Kong which just had the basic landscape and the boat, I was caught off guard by some of the things that directors choose to do. I never really think about these things in too much detail; my main folly is that I over analyse things and predict what will happen in a plot and ruin in for myself since I don't stop and take time to enjoy it. Nevertheless I really enjoyed taking a great photograph of the miniature island from King Kong (the new version). We weren't going past all that fast but we didn't stop moving either and my digital camera managed to instant focus within an instant and captured it. I was very pleased; the reflection of the window of leaves makes it also look like a double exposure shot on film cameras; very cool indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment