Friday, September 16, 2011

You're a lizard Harry

The many various and beautiful lizards of the reptile house in Melbourne Zoo. Being a lizard would be terrible because it would be like having seasonal affective disorder all the time and being weird colours and scaly. It has suddenly occurred to me that if I am to become a veterinarian and work with animals, some of those animals are going to be lizards. Oh dear, I don't mind reptiles and I can handle snakes because they're actually quite nice and interesting. Reptiles just look a bit complicated though.

Ever since seeing Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone I always wanted to see a small, fat, mean boy behind a case of glass and a Brazilian snake making a desperate break for freedom. Which leads me to the little GIF at the bottom for you all. You're a lizard Harry!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment