Monday, September 12, 2011

Swan

There's has to be something said about the beauty of a swan upon dark, inky black murky water. This was taken at the Melbourne Zoo and I don't think it was a proper exhibit, more like letting some of the birds have a wander and swim across the various patches of water that are located all around the zoo. Ripples created by the faint rain that threatened to hammer down when thunder struck scaring the baby elephants. I was prepared and brought my poncho from Seaworld in California and my boyfriend was smart and brought an umbrella which I'm sure he would have shared if I needed it. He got sick from that date because it was cold and windy and we decided to eat sandwiches and food we both brought from home while sitting in a low, fat branched tree. No one bothered to tell us of though and it was funny to watch children come towards us and climb the tree. Kids say some of the funniest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment