Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wisteria Lane

I took these photographs of Wisteria Lane the set of the television program Desperate Housewives, mainly for my mother to enjoy - I remember watching the screening of the very first episode when I was in primary school and now I'm in my final year of secondary school Year 12 and it's still going. I wouldn't necessarily say it's going strong though, I feel as tired as Teri Hatcher looks and that is saying something. The houses do look cute in their pastel colours but it all looks so fairy tale and feminine, must be very horrible for the male actors to come onto set and be reminded that this is a show about women and for women. The flowers and lawns look all neat and prim, they must be all be made out of plastic or something. Like everything in Universal Studios neck of the woods and the people in Hollywood.




No comments:

Post a Comment