Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Broken Hearted


I am beginning to build up an obsession and amour for all rings gold; a very costly fetish! Two gold heart rings are in my little and humble collection; a vintage signet ring that is very sweet but thin as well and my broken heart ring from Matina Amanita. I wore the two of them to my birthday lunch the day before my eighteenth. Sadly I don't wear a lot of jewellery everyday anymore at school because I write a lot more than I used to and fiddly jewellery tends to get in the way a lot. I'm looking forward to working in retail at the end of the year; maybe then I can care about my appearance and splash out on some more jewellery. It's been a while since I last tested out or used the close-up features of my camera; I tend to forget that during the focusing on the digital screen used as a guide to what the photograph will look like is a bit blurry but after the shutter button is pressed the photo comes out in focus. It never fails to surprised me when I haven't used it in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment